Grandview Views, pond and private pier!
Size –3 Bedrooms • 2 Bathrooms 2 Baths • Sleeps 2-6
Escape to Wine Country with your family and create unforgettable memories at The Grandview. Perched on 23 acres amidst rolling hills and breathtaking views, this retreat comes lined with grape vines and a private pond. Your kids will love exploring the pond with the ducks, frogs and fish, while you relax and sip local wines on the pier admiring the view. At the end of the day you’ll love cooking up delicious meals on the gas grill while taking in the gorgeous sunsets from the wrap-around deck.
This home is accessible via a flight of stairs from the driveway. While the lower level of the home is occupied by a single long-term tenant/care taker, all amenities are private to your vacation rental.
- Gated 3BR/2BA ranch-style home with a primary king bedroom with ensuite bathroom, guest king bedroom and kids bedroom with 2 twins.
- Central air-conditioning and a telescope for stargazing!
- Three flat screen TV's.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi & a washer/dryer.
- Driveway parking is available for two vehicles.
KITCHEN & DINING
- Well stocked kitchen with granite counter tops and two sinks.
- Upscale stainless steel appliances include a French-door fridge, a five-burner gas range, and a wine fridge.
- Indoor dining table for 6 and outdoor dining for 6 on each deck.
BED & BATH
- King primary bedroom with mountain views, flat screen TV, dresser, closet and ensuite bathroom with a walk-in shower.
- King guest room with king bed, closet and blinds.
- Kids bedroom with two twin beds and a flat screen TV.
- The sparkling guest bathroom is configured with a tub/shower combination.
OUTDOOR AREA & AMENITIES
- Enjoy expansive outdoor space at this one-of-a-kind property. Take an indulgent cold-plunge in the wooden tub on the deck or turn the temp up and enjoy an outdoor soak up to 100 degrees.
- Wrapping around the entire house, the sprawling deck offers covered alfresco dining with pond views. Top off your meal with a nightcap around the fire pit (fire pit only permitted certain times of year when fire risk is low).
- Beautiful gated pond with a private pier. The pond has tons of creatures as well as a flock of ducks that live there (let us know if you'd like to try fresh duck eggs!)
- Please note, swimming is not permitted in the pond.
Spend leisurely days sampling world-class pinot noir and chardonnay famous to the region. In a prime location in the heart of wine country, your retreat offers easy access to dozens of wineries and tasting rooms.
Outdoor adventures also abound! Explore the botanic garden at River View Park (2 miles), or practice your swing at Zaca Creek Golf Course (4 miles). Find scenic hiking, biking, and horseback riding trails nearby.
With breathtaking views and a tranquil atmosphere, this is the perfect place to rejuvenate, reconnect, and make memories with friends or loved ones. Book now and get ready for an unforgettable escape in the heart of wine country!"
PLEASE NOTE: By booking this property, you are agreeing to:
- The House Rules;
- That all eligible refunds are subject to a 6% cancellation fee to cover the credit card processing fees; AND
- You are giving permission to SafelyStay,Inc., to verify your identity and check criminal databases to confirm your reservation. Complete terms regarding Safely's guest verification can be found on their website. You will receive an email to complete your screening.
Rates & Availability
Cancellation Policy: One hundred percent (100.00%) of the total booking charges will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 30 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. Fifty percent (50.00%) of the total booking charges will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 14 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 14 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.
Please note for VRBO and Atlas Website bookings, on all eligible refunds, there is a 6% cancellation fee to cover credit card processing fees (covers the 3% for the deposit transaction and 3% to refund the transaction). Airbnb bookings follow Airbnb cancellation fee policy).
By booking with us, you are giving permission to SafelyStay,Inc., to verify your identity and check criminal databases to confirm your reservation. Complete terms regarding Safely's guest verification can be found on their website. You will receive an email to complete your screening.
|Check-In||A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests|
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||
- Registration Number
- Permit# 201HOM-00004