The Stowescape Resort amenities included!
Size –3 Bedrooms • 4 Bathrooms 4 Baths • Sleeps 1-6
Ideally located in Stowe Vermont, this luxury three floor condo sits atop the 120 acre Topnotch Resort and Spa. Arguably THE best views on the resort property! You'll love waking up gazing at the ski slopes and gorgeous mountain landscape. After a day of adventure, enjoy a little apres at the Topnotch bar and restaurant-The Roost, followed by a rejuvenating visit at the expansive pool & spa facilities. At the end of the day, relax by the fireplace and watch your favorite movie on one of four SmartTV’s before retiring in the luxury hotel-quality beds.
About the Space:
New photos coming soon! The minute you pull into the well appointed grounds of the newly renovated Topnotch Resort & Spa you’ll know you’re on vacation! This spacious three level condo, and its unmatched views, will make you feel right at home. You get the amenities of the best resort in Stowe, yet the space and privacy of a luxury, impeccably furnished, 3 bedroom, 4 full bath condo.
Wake up in the morning, wrap up in one of the plush bathrobes provided for guests while you enjoy a fresh cup of coffee or tea (also provided for you) and sit around the fireplace enjoying the views. Or walk down to The Roost restaurant at the resort and enjoy a complimentary cup of coffee at the coffee bar or pamper yourself and eat breakfast at the restaurant.
Rated fourth in the 10 best ski towns in the country, there are endless ways to spend your days here! From adventuring in the fresh air doing any of the numerous year-round outdoor activities, to a horse-drawn sleigh ride at the entrance of the resort, to booking a massage at the spa and enjoying a rejuvenating day using the facilities—you only wish you had more time to stay!
In addition to the numerous outdoor activities you'll also want to take time to try the local eats. Known for incredible bakeries, breweries, restaurants and wine shops, Stowe is “foodie” heaven! The best part, you can work it off in the private gym at the condo, equipped with a Peloton, barre, free weights and more.
After exploring the area, venture home to relax in front of one of three gas fireplaces, or watch your favorite movie on one of the four SmartTVs. The perfect wind-down before sinking into the plush beds with hotel-quality bedding. If you're looking for the perfect Vermont experience, this ideally located, beautiful condo will check every box.
PLEASE NOTE: As guests at the condo you get complimentary access to the 2 outdoor pools (1 heated), jacuzzi and family changing rooms. You can also book paid spa services at your convenience.
Additionally, you have optional paid access to the indoor spa facilities which include; indoor pool, indoor jacuzzi, co-ed sauna and steam room, gender specific saunas, steam rooms and lounges. The indoor facilities are $105/day total for the six guests staying at the condo or $65/day for a single person day pass. This fee is paid directly to the upon your visit to the spa.
- 3 floors with 3 bedrooms (king, queen, queen), 4 full baths (all ensuite bathrooms)- luxury towels and bedding
- Private master suite with fireplace, large bathroom with jacuzzi, writing desk, SmartTV and breathtaking views
- Above ground basement with gym (Peloton, barre, free weights and more), ping pong table, living room and exterior deck facing Mount Mansfield
- Guests get paid access to two outdoor pools/jacuzzi during the summer and one outdoor heated pool/ jacuzzi during the winter
- Fully stocked kitchen and dining room
- Three gas fireplaces (lower level den, main living room, primary bedroom)
- Four SmartTV's with cable
- Heated garage for one car and off-street parking for 3
- 3.7 miles from the ski lifts at Stowe Mountain Resort and 4.7 miles to the historic village of Stowe, centrally located between the two
- Condo comes fully stocked with hotel-quality amenities: plush bathrobes, towels, all bedding and linens, coffee, tea, creamers, sugars, toilet paper, paper towels, Q-tips, cotton balls, emergency toothbrush kit, dish soap, hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, dish washer pods, laundry pods, olive oil, salt & pepper, tin foil.
Our mission is to provide you with a unique vacation that provides a consistent, fine-hotel experience – Every Stay. Every Time.
Access to your professionally cleaned, sanitized home is convenient. Property has on-site devices for your security – these may include security alarms, noise decibel monitoring (which do not record voices), and exterior motion sensors or cameras at each entrance. We follow the Vermont Short-Term Rental Safety and Health Regulations for guest safety.
If you need anything before, during, or after your stay, we are here ready to help!
PLEASE NOTE: All eligible refunds are subject to a 6% cancellation fee to cover the credit card processing fees.
Rates & Availability
Cancellation Policy: One hundred percent (100.00%) of the total booking charges will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 60 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. Fifty percent (50.00%) of the total booking charges will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 30 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 30 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.
|Check-In||A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests|